Requirements for manuscript formatting
The manuscripts of the submitted articles can be written in Russian or English. Russian-language articles must be formatted according to the rules set out in the Requirements for Manuscript Formatting.
Manuscripts of articles in English are submitted in Microsoft Word format (doc., Docx),
- Font Times New Roman, size 12 (for notes - 10).
- Margins: top - 2 cm, bottom - 2 cm, left - 3 cm, right - 1.5 cm.
- Line spacing 1.15.
Manuscripts must have the following structure:
- Surnames and names of authors,
- Academic degree, title; position, full name and address of the organizations in which the authors work; ORCID, E-mail.
- 250 word Abstract . The Abstract should reflect the main content of the work, subject, methodology, research results, conclusions.
- Key words and phrases (7-10).
- The main text of the article: from 20 to 40 thousand characters with spaces.
- References to sources are given in square brackets, according to the source number in the list of references, for example: , [2, 3], [4-6], [4, p. 23-28].
References should be made in the form of a numbered alphabetical bibliographic list, drawn up in accordance with the Sample.
Cyrillic sources are listed first, then sources using the Latin alphabet. Descriptions of sources using hieroglyphs, as well as any alphabets other than Cyrillic and Latin, should be given in English transliteration. Source titles are translated into English and given after transliteration in square brackets.